Duration - 2 days
Existing HETAS registered installers will be required to attend refresher training every five years. This is a mandatory requirement for all Competent Person Schemes from June 2014.
Assessment Method: One day training and one day theory and practical assessment
- Candidate attends first day refresher training
- Candidate attends second day theory and practical assessment
- Successful candidates will be awarded certification
The dry installer refresher training will include:
- Changes to building regulations
- Changes to standards and legislation
- Health and safety updates
- Calculations concerning air and flue requirements
- Commissioning and handover
- Theory and practical assessment
- H003 refresher training is available to any person who has previously completed a H003 course.
- A copy of your H003/Refresher certificate is required.